Mammoth by Campfire Audio delivers huge sound at will, thanks to a hybrid design of balanced armature + dynamic drivers, specially optimised 3D-printed acoustic chambers, and unique glow treatment applied to key design features.
Across the vast frozen tundra, a massive beast roams free – Mammoth – this earphone features muscular musical definition and epic sonic proportions, summoning images of this historic creature.
The bold and vibrant sound of Mammoth offers a surprising combination of visceral fun and technical brawn. It is an earphone you will find yourself turning to again and again as it injects raw power to propel your favourite recordings to new sonic heights.
Your favourite tracks are given new life with the expansive outstretched sound stage and meaty frequency response. Hunting for new tracks and returning to old favourites has a new excitement with Mammoth. Its primal sound engages you immediately with its incredible presence, triggering a flood of endorphins each time you listen.
The guts of this earphone contain a custom balanced armature for highs, a single custom BA for mids, and a new custom 10 mm bio-cellulose diaphragm dynamic driver. This dynamic driver has an old-school sound; floor toms, kicks, and bass hits to holographic realism.
Mammoth is adorned with glow-in-the-dark elements. The Campfire Audio inlay logo, the new Smoky Glow cable overmoulds, and the All Seeing Eye case features. Charge them with light and enjoy the show when the lights go out, and the stars come into view.
The Mammoth shell is machined from aluminium and anodised “frozen tundra” blue. It is set with black tri-lobe screws, and a black PVD finished stainless steel spout. Mammoth is completed with a custom beryllium copper MMCX connector, ensuring years of stable performance from your cable connection.
Upcycled marine plastic in the form of SEAQUAL® YARN makes up the rugged outer layer of the Campfire Audio Mammoth zipper case. Lume zipper and plaque provide exceptional glow performance. The new smooth pulling plastic tooth zipper offers a superior experience.
Each case pattern design is unique, and each is one of a kind. The “All-Seeing Eye” colour palette ranges from playful soft oranges to vibrant pinks. Mysterious geometric shapes float freely and collide in unexpected ways. These are fun cases that protect your earphones and give you something fun to enjoy.
- Machined Aluminium Body
- “Frozen Tundra” Anodised Finish
- Single Custom Balanced Armature (High)
- Single Custom Balanced Armature (Mid)
- Single Custom 10mm Bio-Cellulose Diaphragm Dynamic Driver.
- Custom Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections.
- Black PVD Finished Stainless Steel Spout.
- “Smoky Glow” Silver-Plated Copper Litz Cable – 3.5mm Stereo to MMCX connectors.
- 5 Hz – 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 94 dB SPL @ 1 kHz: 18.16 mVrms
- 8.1 Ohms @ 1 kHz Impedance
- Campfire Audio All Seeing Eye SEAQUAL® YARN Earphone Case. Made in Portugal.
- Campfire Audio Smoky Glow Litz Cable – Silver Plated Copper Conductors with Beryllium Copper MMCX + 3.5 mm Stereo Plug
- Final Audio Tips (XS/S/M/L/XL)
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (S/M/L)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (S/M/L)
- Campfire Audio CA Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool