Free UK Delivery Over £100
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Many Payment Options inc Klarna
DDHIFI MFi06F 2.0
DDHIFI MFI06F 2.0 OTG Cable
CONNECT YOUR USB DAC, FLASH DRIVE, MUSICAL INSTRUMENT, OR EVEN A KEYBOARD TO YOUR IPHONE OR IPAD WITH DDHIFI’S MFI06F V2 OTG CABLE
- New 2nd generation OTG cable with high-purity silver-plated OCC conductor
- Adheres to USB On-The-Go (OTG) spec required by many audiophile DACs
- Stylish and high quality cable adapter with broad versatility
HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
A large portion of audiophiles who prefer their music on-the-go use their iPhones as their source for audio content, connecting their DAC directly to the phone (or iPad.) Even though the voltage and current are low, the role and quality of the cable are still important with noticeable improvements in sound quality when using better cables.
With ddHiFi’s new series OTG cables, you’ll hear the difference.
USB OTG Function
Cable enables you to connect to audio decoders, DACs, electronic musical instruments and more.
Cable supports reading USB flash disks, card readers, and also connecting to USB keyboards and other devices.
Accessing Data via iPhone Files App
Open the Files app, insert the USB storage device, and the corresponding option will appear in the position options.
The outer layer is made of high-transparency insulated PVC, and the inner layer is made of high-temperature-resistant Teflon insulation material. The cable is wrapped with high-purity silver-plated OCC conductor and mixed with tensile-resistant fibers in the middle.
- Connectors: OTG Lightning plug, USB-A female
- Cable Structure
- Outer Layer: PVC
- Inner Layer: Insulated Teflon mixed with 4 strands twisted fibers
- Conductor: Silver-plated OCC
- Cable Length: 3.15″ (8cm)
- Weight: 0.317 oz (9g)