Atlas Audio Zeno 1:1
ATLAS AUDIO Zeno 1:1
Single Cable Design
Dual Coaxial Design
METIK 4.4mm Balanced
Why Purchase From Us?
Free UK Delivery
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Many Payment Options inc Klarna
Atlas Cables ZENO 1:1 Headphone Upgrade Cable
Zeno replacement headphone cables by Atlas Cable are designed to offer a significant upgrade over the standard cables bundled with even very expensive premium headphones.
This Zeno 1:1 variant is for those headphones where the cable plugs into ONE earpiece, typically as used by AKG, B&W, Oppo and Sennheiser.
Original cables supplied with many headphone models tend to be of average quality, not very durable and are supplied in typically quite short lengths. Atlas Zeno cables are a high performance OCC copper replacement cable for dynamic headphones (not electrostatics) from most audiophile brands. Because Atlas design & manufacture in-house, they can accept most custom build requests.
Atlas use their proven cold-weld solder-free construction methods, producing a signal path with the minimum of the breaks in continuity which degrade fidelity, plus their low-mass, wide bandwidth Metik connectors available in 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 4.4mm & 6.3mm jack plugs, and a 4-pin XLR version in dark chrome finish. Other connectors & adaptors are also available if required.
Zeno 1:1 replacement headphone cables are available in the following standard lengths:
- 1.50 metres
- 2.00 metres
- 2.50 metres
- 3.00 metres
- 4.00 metres
- 5.00 metres
- Custom lengths available – Please Reach Out To Us
- Metik Connectors – Metik is a low-mass, non-compression, constant impedance, solder-free construction jack plug, available in 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 4.4mm & 6.3mm sizes. Zeno cables can also be configured with 3-pin or 4-pin XLR connectors.
- OCC Copper Conductor – OCC (Ohno Continuous Casting) process was developed by Professor Ohno, from the Chiba Institute of Technology, to manufacture a very high purity single grain copper or silver. There are only a handful of companies in the world manufacturing via this method.
- FEP Dielectric – FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) has a big advantage over PTFE in that it can be applied to sophisticated conductors at lower temperatures, preserving the integrity of the base material.
- Coaxial Construction – Central conductor (signal path) surrounded by dielectric material encased within a circular conducting screen which acts as the signal return path.
- Construction: Twin Co-ax
- Material: OCC Copper
- Dielectric: FEP
- Conductor Resistance: 0.123 0.123 Ohms/m at 20°C
- Capacitance: 121.95 122.3 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.307 0.306 µH/m
- Outside Diameter: 7.0mm
Ohno Continuous Copper
1.5 Metres, 2.0 Metres, 3.0 Metres, 4.0 Metres, 5.0 Metres
LEMO 3-Pin, minXLR 3-Pin, Single 2.5mm Stereo Jack, Single 3.5mm Stereo Jack