Campfire Audio Super Litz Cable For Andromeda, Solaris and Polaris
Campfire Audio’s Super Litz cable has been made by ALO Audio, a high quality producer of earphone cables and accessories. The Super Litz has four conductors of silver-plated copper comprised of individually enamelled wires. It features double the strand count of the standard Campfire Audio Litz cable and balanced can be ordered with with 3.5mm, 2.5mm (balanced) or 4.4mm (balanced) termination for use with a number of portable high-end digital audio players.
The Super Litz uses Custom Beryllium Copper MMCX connectors and it eliminates the traditional shortcomings of the connection and harnesses all of its benefits. Beryllium Copper provides a robust mating mechanism, one that is typically made from soft brass. This selection of a harder material extends the life of the component and the earphone and stops the connection from eroding with the movement of the two parts.
- Silver plated copper conductors comprised of individually enamelled wires
- Double the number of strands found in the standard Litz cable
- Unbalanced or Balanced termination
- Formable memory wire earhooks
- Twisted cable with flexible and durable jacket
- Custom Beryllium copper MMCX connections
- Selected mixed diameter stranding conductors